Address differ

enterkita
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer said his number should be 235 but paypal stated 234. i have followed buyer address exactly from paypal. Besides, buyer mentioned seller did not write postcode but clearly postcode has been written at parcel. From time to time courier cannot send the item to the buyer because insufficient info. As a result paypal refunded buyer because no evidence saying i have send the item (this is ridiculous). What is this all about? I lost my stuff...who will pay my shipping cost? Whose fault is this? Actually what's Seller Protection?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@enterkita 

In the event of an item not received dispute the only way paypal can know if the buyer received the item or not is if the seller supplies a tracking number that confirms delivery of the item to the buyer.

You don't have to send trackable but you would lose any dispute if you didn't so its for your protection and not the buyers.

Suggest you read up on seller protection before you start selling anymore?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@enterkita 

In the event of an item not received dispute the only way paypal can know if the buyer received the item or not is if the seller supplies a tracking number that confirms delivery of the item to the buyer.

You don't have to send trackable but you would lose any dispute if you didn't so its for your protection and not the buyers.

Suggest you read up on seller protection before you start selling anymore?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

enterkita
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply. I think you get me wrong and nothing to do with track code. I have follow exactly the address from Paypal. The number is 234. After a few days, buyer said is 235. He told that i'm make a mistake and as off to date his address at Paypal still appeared 234. Postmen cannot send it because information not sufficient. I have already send parcel photo with track code to customer and Paypal. The case is not "item undelivered" but buyer address at Paypal totally wrong. Buyer provide wrong address. That's the point. Because of wrong address at Paypal i lost my stuff and money. That's why i'm asking what is seller protection can do? Paypal should not refund the buyer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.