ACCOUNT LIMITED NOW TERMINATED EVEN THOUGH ALL PROPER INFO AND DOCS WERE SUBMITED

jag137897
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone,

is anyone else having any issues with their accounts?  I had an account limitation and I followed the instructions on submitting ALL needed information and documents to resolve this issue.  This is a brand new account,  I'm receiving emails as if this is a business account when its a PERSONAL account.  I had a friend send me money for help but I cannot send this money to my bank account (obviously because of the account limitation) NOR can I try sending it back to my friend.  I've been at this since last Friday.  I've tried contacting paypal numerous times via messages in the paypal app, and email... I cannot call as their automated system will not connect me to a human being due to the corona virus.  Today I was notified that I cannot use paypal because supposedly my activity is "inconsistent" with their "user agreement" and they do not wish to off me paypal services.  AGAIN this is a NEW account I heard great things about paypal but my experience has been TERRIBLE for lack of a better term.  Can anyone help does anyone know what to do at this point??  This money was to help my family and I through this rough time (Corona virus) just like thousands of other people have been impacted by it too.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.