5UM010799K314783C

Kf81
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase of women and men clothing mostly men jeans to a seller in China August 6,7,8 2020. The seller sent my goods with 31 of my Jean's missing an 75$of my order not as described. I told PayPal about it gived evidence that this was a mistake on the seller end and the seller wanted to give me a refund of 411 but I denied it because my goods that I purchased was cost more than that. Now apparently PayPal close that dispute because I didnt accept the payment of 411. After I told PayPal verbally that the seller agreed to pay me a partial refund of 1172.80 the seller also told me they csnt afford for me to send back there goods because it will cost to much so agreed to refund me some money back for my lost. PayPal they close the dispute anyway without contacting the seller to confirm what they told me. Now am stuck with Jean's that I cant even sell. In total between buying my clothes from seller and shipping I spent in total 4000 dollars. I feel like I didnt get any justice from this matter. I made a few purchases from this seller on different days because I keep adding to my order also I difnt had sufficient money on that account so I have to borrow it from someone else to make up the payment that's why it was multiple of purchases to the seller. The seller told me that I must delete one of my 600 dollars dispute so they can pay me back my money the seller said there account was on hold because of it. I was advised from PayPal to try to resolve the matter with seller to see if we can come on an agreement an we did and it was 1172.80 as a refund back to me. I also told an sent evidence to PayPal to show the seller said they will refund me that amount. After I cancel the 600 dollars dispute the seller didnt comply with our agreements. I feel like PayPal should of step in and help out more at least they could of called seller an ask about the agreement but they didnt and the seller told me they never ask them about the seller an I agreement if they did I wouldn't be pouring my heart on this website I would had what is due to me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.