Money Stuck in Paypal Website, Can't Use it !

zyndro
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hello there,

I've been struggling with this problem for 2 months and 9 days already.

I've made 11 phone calls with Paypal Support Centers in USA, Phillipines, Mexico and Costa Rica.

I've created 4 tickets using the support center and the email.. always get the same answer.. the technicians will contact you in 24 - 48 hours and that never happens.

No one seems to be able to help me.

Everybody tells me this case it's been scalated and the engineers will contact me within 48 hours, which NEVER happens.

2 months and 9 days and still waiting..

My Problem:
On June 11 i bought something on Ebay, the seller didn't had verified account so i got a refund, but the refund was made in Costa Rica Colons Currency.

The Paypal website has a problem, does NOT allow you to convert from Costa Rica Colons to USD, i've been trying that for the past 2 months.

I can't retrieve or use the money because it says that my balance in USD is $0

My money is stuck in my account. I CAN'T use it, move it or exchange it. The website exchange tool IS NOT WORKING for Costa Rica Colons, gives an error, i've tried several computers, MacOS, Windows, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome. The Problem is the website.

Please Help.

What i want ? Paypal sending that money either back to my debit card or exchanging the money to USD.  That's all.

is that so much asking ?   i'm asking for Help since June 11, i don't know what else to do !!

😞

Best Regards,

Login to Me Too
0 RESPUESTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.