I Am Choosing The Wounded Warrior Project This Month

marilynm
New Community Member

I have a few favorite charities but I decided to go with the Wounded Warrior Project because it is helping so many of our heroes in the Military. The mission of Wounded Warrior Project is to honor and empower wounded warriors. These brave men and women selflessly defend our country and protect our freedoms and they deserve to taken care of. 

The purpose of the Project is to raise awareness and to enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members, to help injured servicemen and women aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs.

What started as a program to provide comfort items to wounded service members has grown into a complete rehabilitative effort to assist warriors as they recover and transition back to civilian life. Thousands of wounded warriors and caregivers receive support each year through WWP programs designed to nurture the mind and body, and encourage economic empowerment.

We need to help and give a little back to all of these brave heroes that have done so much for our country. Please choose my charity and let's give a little back to these men and women that are truly awesome people, and thank them for their service.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.