account limit

Zack89
Contributor
Contributor
hallo paypal I want to ask her how do I want to remove the limit on my paypal account .. I really need my paypal account .. I hope I can be the solution to my paypal account menormalka .. thanks
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_AndreaA

Dear Zack89,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear about the limitation on your account. 

To resolve the limitation on your account, it's real simple all you need to do is;  

Log into your account and click resolution center and ensure all required details are completed. Once done with this you can also reach out to us through one of our customer support team by phone or email, rest assured we'll work with to you to get your account back and running.  

- AndreaA

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Zack89
Contributor
Contributor

if you can help me ..
I ask for your email and we talk in private ...
because I really need my paypal account back to normal and can be used ..
I hope you can give your email ..
better let us talk in private ..
thanks ..

Login to Me Too

MarkPaloma
Contributor
Contributor

How many times do I have to tell you that I already submitted all the docs that I can only provide you.

I haven't registered my business to any business agency that is why I can't provide you with any business document. I already asked you many time to downgrade my account to personal. I followed all your instruction on how to downgrade my account. I am still waiting for your response. I have sent a bunch of emails and all I get is some stupid automated response. Please read my email carefully and solve my issue. I need my money back! It's been a week. 
PLEASE DOWNGRADE MY ACCOUNT TO PERSONAL AND GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AndreaA

@MarkPaloma

Sorry to hear about the limitation on your account. 

Since you need to change your account type to Personal you need to contact our Support to help you with your account level change. please reach out to us through one of our customer service channels we would be happy to help! You can call or email us by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of your PayPal page.

- AndreaA

Login to Me Too

MarkPaloma
Contributor
Contributor

I already did that 7x. 

I only received automated response.

This is rediculous.

Totally not acceptable. Please downgrade my account asap and give me back my money.

I worked hard for it.

Login to Me Too

edysing
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Mine also the same, i have already try to email many times, all i got just automated answer. i have done what paypal asked, but my account still locked. why paypal why? 

Login to Me Too

danpim
New Community Member

anyone here know to get my money back almost $400.

since ive tried selling on ebay

but i dont know why one person report me about copyright

and brand of harley D sent me mssg and my paypal limited permanently means forever rite?

i just sell on item with price low $25

but my balance has $400

how i get my money

its my money not your

balidan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.