She swish company

i4n67
Colaborador
Colaborador

I purchased a talking hamster from this company , they sent a cheap nasty humbling bird on a wire to prove delivery. PayPal won't get my money back from the seller. The seller won't return my emails, so I am out of pocket for $25.96. PayPal have closed the claim as they say they can see the seller has delivered to my address. And now I'm told that PayPal have closed the case.

Login to Me Too
53 RESPUESTAS 53

Nbtampabay1
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Scam company. PayPal is allowing a company to do this many false transactions then PayPal is part of the problem
Login to Me Too

Cleo75
Colaborador
Colaborador
PayPal is a part of the problem in my case in my ordet it Day that smily honey is the one WHO i sent money too but borg Them and PayPal is saying it is not There problem so what Can er do to Force Them to Take action and not scam us Amy moore
Login to Me Too

emily2012d
Colaborador
Colaborador

It's funny the fraud happened to so many people, PayPal still trust She Swish Limited and hasn't take actions to protect its clients. I bought something from a website called AvocadoChili few weeks ago through PayPal. Right now their website is unavailable and changes to a new URL. I don't know how many people will continue be the victims of this type of fraud!

Login to Me Too

Isaac_Mu
Miembro
Miembro

Compré a principios de Mayo un producto a esta compañía y todavía no me ha llegado nada. No hay donde reclamar. Es una estafa. Espero que PayPal no negocie con estas personas. Necesitamos una seguridad mínima en nuestras compras.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.