Porqué PayPal acepta un reembolso inferior al pagado en la compra? Me siento estafada doblemente.

NTI2
Colaborador
Colaborador

Pues resulta que reclamo el reembolso de la compra más los gastos de envío por devolución del producto, pues solicité cancelación del pedido en tiempo y forma, pero el vendedor envió el producto de todas formas.

Abro disputa en PayPal y tras varias ofertas del vendedor, que rechacé desde un principio, pues nunca quise el producto.

Va PayPal y acepta reembolso de 19,99 € menos de lo que pagué, sin contar lo que he pagado por el envío.

Pagué producto: 79,99 € y 39,00 € (el vendedor hizo dos movimientos) y pagué envío: 42,50 €

Solicito reembolso de un total: 161,49 €.

El vendedor ofrece devolver 60,00 € en el movimiento de 79,99 €. Propuesta que no acepto.

Y va PayPal y cierra la Reclamación aceptando reembolso de 60,00€ en el movimiento que pagué 79,99 €, 39,00 € en el otro. Y nada se sabe del reembolso del gasto de envío que solicito por negligencia del vendedor. Todo documentado y bien claro.

O sea, que me han estafado: 19,99 € y 42,50 €.

¿Qué puedo hacer?

Login to Me Too
3 RESPUESTAS 3

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@NTI2 

ENGLISH.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NTI2
Colaborador
Colaborador
Why does PayPal accept a refund lower than the amount paid on the purchase? I feel doubly cheated.

Well, it turns out that I am claiming a refund for the purchase plus shipping costs for returning the product, since I requested cancellation of the order in a timely manner, but the seller sent the product anyway.
I opened a dispute on PayPal and after several offers from the seller, which I rejected from the beginning, since I never wanted the product.
Go to PayPal and accept a refund of €19.99 less than what I paid, not counting what I paid for shipping.
I paid for product: €79.99 and €39.00 (the seller made two moves) and I paid shipping: €42.50 I request a refund of a total: €161.49.
The seller offers to return €60.00 in exchange for €79.99. Proposal that I do not accept.
And PayPal goes and closes the Claim accepting a refund of €60.00 in the movement that I paid €79.99, €39.00 in the other. And nothing is known about the refund of the shipping cost that I request due to the seller's negligence. Everything documented and very clear. In other words, they have scammed me: €19.99 and €42.50. What I can do?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@NTI2 

Firstly it sounds as if you didn't escalate to a claim so the dispute auto closed at 20 days with the sellers offer.

Secondly....

In the event of a dispute you choose your seller and not Paypal so you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.