Do not buy

Norsmith
Colaborador
Colaborador

DO NOT BUY FROM LEITE NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD/FASTSHIPSTORE.COM I BOUGHT BOTTOM TEETH, THEY ARE A JOKE, WISH I COULD SHOW PHOTOS. PAYPAL TOOK THEIR SIDE, EVEN AFTER SEEING PHOTOS OF THE JOKE TEETH (DONT BELIEVE IT)SO I WAS NOT GIVEN A REFUND, I AM STUCK WITH JOKE TEETH!!!

Login to Me Too
22 RESPUESTAS 22

Dodgelim
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
I echo your sentiments. I ordered 3 items last May 2nd but until now the items aren't here yet. I already escalated the case I opened to a claim for refund but PayPal is slow to investigate the claim and tends to favor the seller. After this case is over regardless of the outcome. I won't use PayPal in purchasing and encourages you to do same. Please boycott LeiteNetwork Technology and don't use PayPal anymore because they encourage bogus sellers and leave you unprotected.
Login to Me Too

Bongowski
Colaborador
Colaborador
Shocked with quality of products. Bought a callus remover which literally lasted 5-6 uses. Battery totally dead, unable to charge. 2 months dispute ended in favour of seller. Don’t by from them!
Login to Me Too

Knocker874
Colaborador
Colaborador

I purchased a log splitter from them plus a free gift of a hand wire branch cutter .... all that arrived was a very cheap under £1  hand branch wire cutter. I even went to the post office with the package it came in to see if the log splitter was there still but they said it was just the small package...on their tracking number it shows package as delivered but not what was inside... it’s a con what I heard before where you purchase an item with a free gift but then you only get the cheap gift. Please don’t buy from them like so many of us. We bought as pay pal was involved. In a way as insurance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.