Cuentas "ESTAFADORAS" dentro de PAYPAL pidiendo CONTROVERSIAS Y/O REEBOLSOS

carlos16414887
Colaborador
Colaborador

Gentlemen PAYPAL community, unfortunately has been a victim of "scammers" of trades, that MAL use of the policies of protection of the buyers that PAYPAL owns, you can ask for a contract and ask for reimbursements, for the excuses mounted by these people knowing that PAYPAL More than everything to the BUYER. 

In the past days, he performed 06 services provided to people with email accounts, to notify them, and to those who received them. 05 disputes of that person, that person indicates unauthorized transactions, the matter is false, because the service has been provided and has been confirmed and all cases and received to all satisfaction.

Those email accounts are:

1. <removed>

Additional accounts:

1. <removed>

Note: all have been reported to the PAYPAL platform at the email: spoof@gmail.com, they were also victims of some of you, do it.

It seems logical to you, that a person who reports within PAYPAL unauthorized transactions, reflections of email accounts, but very similar and changes in the numbers of the letters, and that their names are almost equal, and that the amounts are almost all All disputes once together? THE CONTRACARGOS ONCE ... Or it seems very coincidental that I (SELLER) lent to 04 different people with very similar names and emails ... Who is the parties is lying at that moment? Obviously it is the same scammer with very similar names.

All these questions are left here in the forum to see how is the operating method of these people and PAYPAL beyond their protection policies that have for buyers MUST make inquiries in relation to these types of accounts, CAN NOT be that These services are related to the protection policies of PAYPAL towards the buyers. Gentlemen, we are dealing with OFFICE SCAMS. Although some colleagues and videos that have been seen in others are related to the topic of this time in PAYPAL, I SAY that PAYPAL protects the buyer in this case, I hope that PAYPAL does its research work expeditiously and find out what is going through the email accounts associated with your platform that is HARMFUL honest agent as one.

<removed> 

<removed>

All the accounts are <removed>  , I put them that way, because I would not let myself send this message, because I said error. Given the method of operation of these people, I AM SURE you must have had more than 1 user within affected paypal or at least in the DISPUTE process being the person of this person, who in the end has many mail accounts within PAYPAL and he does his own and swindling ...

When you see a PAYPAL account with these addresses, run because it is a SCAM.

Login to Me Too
1 RESPUESTA 1

glabrada86
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hola buenas tardes.. tengo el mismo problema, primero no entiendo por que paypal borro los correo de los estafadores, me parece demasiado injuto y arbitrario asi como muchas de sus politicas absurdas que protegen al comprador, por eso es que esta plataforma esta llena de estafadores como bien dice el amigo arriba de oficio...

En días pasados también preste un servicio el cual fue reclamado 10 días después que fuera prestado y aunque borraron los correos de aquí pude tomarle una captura antes que eso pasara para tener soporte...

en mi caso la persona tiene un correo y nombre similar a lo que comentas en este post

Silvana <eliminado>
<eliminado>

Claramente para los que vieron el post esta evidenciado que se trata de la misma persona con distintos alias y correos, pero solo con una pequeña variación en ellos...

Mi pregunta es a PayPal, como es posible que esta persona tenga este comportamiento dentro de la plataforma y ustedes no se den cuenta... además que de manera arbitraria intente reclamar un pago por un servicio ya prestado...

es evidente que la plataforma está lejos de ser segura sobre todo con sus políticas que siempre benefician al comprador... pero no tienen en cuenta el historial del vendedor, estoy seguro de que esta estafadora lleva muchos reclamos con esta cuenta de PayPal, porque así es como operan los estafadores... a lo que pregunto, por qué PayPal toma en cuenta el criterio del comprador y no el historial de vendedor...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.