I can not buy with PayPal on ebay

jeanecker
Colaborador
Colaborador

I can not pay and I can not use my card added in paypal and used as main , I do not want to add another, I want to use my card that is in my name and I already sent up my photo of my driver's license card is proven as mine.

I can not use paypal on ebay, I'm trying sometimes and always ask me to add another card, besides what I already have registered, I'm always asked to add one more being that this is not necessary, just one, right?

I already sent a photo of my driver's license, I have already done all the procedures, because I can not buy and pay with paypal? what's wrong?

i use nubank flag of mastercard

I choose the product, I select the form of payment paypal (where the data of my card), when choosing this method, ask me to add a card, even if I put the same card that I use there they do not recognize and ask for I add a card again and I can not perform the purchase and I have to close it down and run out of the product.
Can someone help me? they do not need money haha

Login to Me Too
0 RESPOSTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.