Monday Hello

_LouisH
Contributor
Contributor

Hope everyone is having a great Monday. Just checking in - feel free to share your thoughts and ask any questions you might have about the Advantage program or PayPal. Looking forward to your questions and posts!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Kelley313
New Community Member

Hello Louis. Just a suggestion, perhaps it might be a good fit for a tie-in to the PayPal credit card. It may be a good way to expand your Rewards program.  Best of luck with this new program. I'll have to remember to check in every now and then. Best Regards,  Kelley313

Login to Me Too

_LouisH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kelley313!

Thanks for your post! Based on your post, I've already reached out to that team for more information. We'll definitely look into it so thank you for the suggestion.

The best way to stay on top of what is going on in the Advantage program is to visit the site (www.paypal.com/advantage) and watch out for the newsletter. Feel free to come back and share your other thoughts and ask any other questions you might have.

Thanks again!

Louis

Login to Me Too

_LouisH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kelley313,

I wanted to let you know that I was able to get in touch with the team that works on the credit card and I'm happy to tell you that they're actually working on potential benefits as we speak! We'll have many more exciting benefits in store for Advantage members in the future. 

We're here taking your feedback!

Louis

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.