Paypal Here reader only flashes red and green. Used twice

AnneArtist
Contributor
Contributor

I've spent an hour trying to find out what is wrong with my card reader. I bought it 2 years ago for a group show and it worked fine for 2 days. I'm preparing for anpother show so I got the reader out and all it does is flash red and green (after flashing green for a few moments). The bluetooth light never comes on and I've tried factory reset about 8 times now. One thing that I can't seem to find out is what the red/green light symbolises? I'm guessing its telling me its not working. There does not seem to be any info on the internet or in the small manual that comes with the device, regarding this.

I'm pretty sure I've tried everything to resolve it but am hoping there is someone out there that may have found another way for this to be rectified. I am hugely dissapointed with this device, along with many many other people and have to say its put me off paypal in general based on the fact there are so many people being told to 'buy another' This thing cost me £70.00 for 2 days low earning use, and it seems its broken and useless.

Any help very gratefully recieved.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

RP89
New Community Member

I am having the exact same problem.

Nothing is working!

Login to Me Too

SteveBrace
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same here, but used many times... Then I put it through the washing machine hence the red/green light. My fault.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.