Paypal en Panama

Marian19
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Hello, 

I have my company and bank account in Panama. I would like to open a Paypal business account but I don't know if it's posible. I have heard from some agents that we have to get a USA bank account if we want to withdraw money as a panamean resident, others told me that there is no problem and that it's posible to asociate our Paypal account with a bank account in Panama. So, what can I trust ? And if there is an inconvenient, what other solution can I use (Transferwise...) ?

Thanks a lot,

Login to Me Too
1 RESPUESTA 1

Enriquecharrizp
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Yo tuve el mismo problema, tengo cuentas en el banco general, aparentemente por ahora no es posible asociar cuentas panameñas a paypal PARA RETIRAR dinero. Por ahora podrias intentar con las agencias de las que te hablaron. SOLO PUEDES asociar TARJETAS para COMPRAS en el extrajero. Pero no tu cuenta para retirar tu dinero. Al menos por ahora. You Can't (for now) to associate your panamenean bank account to paypal, just can associate a credit/debit card to buy in internet. I advice you to looking for any of whatever USA aggency that you've heard for, and if you find some, please reply me about. For moment to redacted this massge. Its impossible to associate a panamenean bank account with paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.