Your payment has been declined.

gjwg
New Community Member

About 2 weeks ago I entered details of my PayPal access card to Microsoft for monthly payments for Office 365 Business Essentials. Today I received an email from MS saying that payment was declined. Is there any reason why the transaction was declined?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gjwg

You would need to contact customer services about account issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shaunrichards71
Contributor
Contributor

Hello & thank you to everybody for posting. I found this to be a great resource for information.

I have two Pay Pal Access cards on my Pay Pal account which we use daily. 

Over the last 36 hours both cards have have been declined on 4 different occasions, very embarrasing when it happens.

Anyway I phoned customer services to find out why, as we have massively more than enough funds in my Pay Pal account to cover the card transactions.

The lady I spoke to was very helpful & I only waited for 2 or 3 minutes before I had a human to speak to.

Our problem was that my card was pre-authorised for a hotel stay over last weekend that I cancelled because of the weather. It was bookings.com & according to their conditions I was allowed to cancel at no cost before noon on the day of arrival.

No problem at all regarding bookings.com but for some reason it was flagged through Pay Pal & my cards were blocked.

Easily solved & I was impressed by the service.

I hope this helps someone.

Kind Regards,

Shaun.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.