Unable to receive webhooks on sandbox Paypal.

shaun6
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to get notified via webhooks when a simple payment is made with paypal, however I don't receive any request from paypal on the specified URL. Here is what I've done:

I have 2 sandbox accounts: Facilitator and Buyer Create an app (sanbox mode) Add a webhook URL in that app

Now I go on woocommerce site where i configured my app with Paypal. and when I make a payment to buy an item with a buyer account.

In developer dashboard the payment is received if I go to Sandbox -> Notifications: "Notification of Payment Received from test buyer", but the webhook page on my server is not called. Also if I go to Developer Account -> Webhook Notifications and select the app I have this message: You don't have any events for the selected application

I believe my transactions are not being done correctly. Can someone please help me with this.?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

I see you have not had a response from any of our members to date. I recommend visiting developer.PayPal.com where you can see FAQ's and log a ticket for technical issues. If you use Twitter you can send a message to @PayPal_MTS .

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.