Payment not in Activity

Rorinho1983
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am looking to dispute a payment as I have never received the product, but it does nt show up in my Activity for some reason. I have the email receipt, receipt number and bank receipt, but don't know how progress with a claim through paypal.

Any help welcome, please

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rorinho1983

Sounds as if you paid as a guest buyer in which case you can still open a dispute but you have to phone customer services and they will do it for you  >>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rorinho1983
Contributor
Contributor
Great, I'll give that a go. Thanks. It was strange as another transactions from that week appear normally
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.