Pay after delivery

Customer2017
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone answer the simply question how does someone know if its PAD? my settings is set to PAD i selected it on the options under payments which is linked to my account. The item on ebay says its paid. Is their a price limit on PAD items or what Google under paypal says PAD is an option buyers can choose that way they can make sure the item is what we expected. Can we get clear information or can we look at a paid item to see if its PAD if so how
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Customer2017

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/pay-after-delivery-terms

Its marked as paid as the seller is still credited the funds as no seller would send an item without being paid first.

All PAD does is give you a few extra days before the funds are removed from your bank account when the item ''may have arrived'' by then.

Can't see the point myself as it gives you no more buyer protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Customer2017
Contributor
Contributor
I have had items shipped to me and they have still not taken the funds from my account At list give us a date it will be removed because people can forget and use the money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Customer2017

Well as i have nothing to do with paypal i can't give you an exact date.

But if you had read the link that i posted for you above you would see that PAD payments are deducted no sooner than 14 days post purchase of item.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.