How do I find my PayPal Account Number ?

Crazy-Mike
Contributor
Contributor

I need to find my PayPal account number. The reason is that I wish to transfer funds from my bank account to my own PayPal account. I have several paypal account numbers listed as payees on my bank account and I do not know which is my own.

Without knowing, I could be sending funds to another PayPal account incorrectly. What is the reason I can't find it on my PayPal account ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

sorry don't understand.

your email address that you use with paypal identifies your paypal account.

also if you want to add funds to your paypal account from your bank account all you have to do is click "add funds" on the paypal summary page and you can add funds from any bank account you have linked to your paypal account having set up the direct debit mandate.

why you need to add funds is another matter as if you are a buyer you don't need to.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Crazy-Mike
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response. I'm sorry that you don't understand my question but in essence, I want to know how to find my Paypal account number. I since have found it on the Paypal site but it's not very intuitive.

For those who have perhaps struggled, like me - here is where I found mine

1) Go to Wallet

2) Click "Add Money"

3) Select the option "You move money from your bank account" and the accout details are displayed

Appreciate the quick response

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.