Closing and account of a diseased person and transferring his balance

vagge93
New Community Member

Hello,

my brother was recently diseased. He owned a Paypal account and used to make a lot of transantions with it. I have read some similar topics here on the community about the required paper work  and i wanted to ask: Since i am and my brother was a Greek citizen all the paper work needed is going to be in its original language which means in greek.

Are there any specifications about the domuments needing translantion in English? And if yes, which authority must be in charge of the translation a public one or even a private translation office or even my own translation?

In addition,what are the options if there is a remaining balance in the account?

Please let me know the above, and please list the required papers with a spesification of the language the must be in.

Thank you for your time

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vagge93

You need to ask paypal customer services that question, no one on here can help you as its a user to user community advice forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.