Asking link personal banking is UNCONSTITUIONAL,UNLAWFUL AND ILLEGAL.BREACH OF THE PRIVACYACT

IDONOTCONSENT
New Community Member

Tired of being a SUCKER/CHEATED? Read on... I have just received the paypal THREAT that if I do not "get verified" and "link a bank account", I will not be able to continue using paypal. I DO NOT have a bank account, nor do I use banks for my personal or commercial use. I AM a great customer and have ALL POSITIVE FEEDBACK. I BRING A GREAT DEAL OF BUSINESS TO paypal/ebay. At NO POINT before, during, or after becoming an account holder/user have I ever been warned by PAYPAL/EBAY,or agreed to this being presented to me. I have consulted with attorneys who specialize in corporate law and human common law rights and they have informed me that paypal asking for personal banking info is IN FACT a breach of my  human common law rights/my reserved rights and a breach of the privacy act. I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY CORPORATE LAWS as I AM NOT a corporation - I AM a HUMAN BEING. A MAN.  There is a difference even though they wish to misinform all of us by lieing. GO TO YOUTUBE AND LOOK UP COMMON LAW RIGHTS, RIGHT TO TRAVEL, Charlie Sprinkle, Robert Menard, John Ruiz Dempsey, John Quaid (from T.V.). Your eyes will open to the truth of how we are being deceived. I have sent a message to paypal and have informed them of this and will be calling them to make a formal complaint and I urge EVERYONE BEING THREATENED BY PAYPAL to do the same. It is your COMMON LAW RIGHT. It's in the constitution. Look it up yourselves. Corporations, even government are actually corporations - they use our lack of understanding of language to "PLAY US".In anything,if you know the meaning or the rules of the game...you can play it better,yes?Well it's that not knowing that they use to cheat us. Even to post here I was forced to "agree to paypals terms". I DID NOT AGREE AND DID NOT CONSENT. I stated it clearly to paypal by typing it in the only way I was capable of doing it, to the best of my ability. Friends, PLEASE for your own piece of mind - research your TRUE HUMAN RIGHTS - COMMON LAW RIGHTS (nothing to do with marriage) , your RESERVED RIGHTS and the PRIVACY ACT.

Cheers ya'll and God Bless. Take care.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.