where is the BILL ME LATER payment option?

teddyP
New Community Member

tried to pay for items in EBAY and my BILL ME LATER payment option is GONE!!  how to get it back? what steps do I take... went to my bill me later account page... and paypal account did some adjustments but still no.... BILL ME LATER PAYMENT OPTION shows up... please HELP....

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

nubesfarol
New Community Member

Thank you nice mommy,  you just said is simple by bbuying somethig, or look on option. Thank you. I try to find it.Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

shribalajideva
New Community Member

rwjuly71
Contributor
Contributor

irmtheworm
So far whenever I've made a purchase on Ebay, the "bill me later" option Dose NOT show up!  I don't know why I was offered it if it is impossible to use.
Login to Me Too

goodnews
Contributor
Contributor

You can link your Bill Me Later account with your PayPal account if you do not already have a credit account with PayPal by going to www.billmelater.com/linkpaypal

Login to Me Too

rotary63
Contributor
Contributor

Still can't link my BML as payment option under my account

Login to Me Too

rotary63
Contributor
Contributor

did not work

Login to Me Too

sdfisdfi

Bill Me Later is a scam to trick naive people into thinking they're getting a free loan, but it's designed to force you into paying extremely high interest rates for a short term loan you don't need.  Don't use it!   Send a message to PayPal that their users aren't stupid, we aren't going to fall for this nonsense. 

If you figured out to make PayPal stop nagging you to use Bill Me Later, please tell us how you did it.  Most of us are sick of getting nagged about using it when we don't want it.

Login to Me Too

traderbarb

Why are there so many people with the same problem I have?  AND no one has answered them?   I am not using Bill Me Later any more (or being led to believe I can), and going to pay it off ASAP and get it out of my hair.  Nothing works properly, and it makes me very nervous.  I hope I'll be able to pay it off without issues.  Says my PayPal and Bill Me Later are linked, but cannot get any Bill Me Later to show up from inside PayPal, and can only intermittently use BML. No one was able to help me on the phone (one nice poor lady tried at PayPal), and wanted to keep passing me around between PP & BML.  Only comment was that there was a glitch, I should try to find another way to pay for my eBay item - oh, gee, thanks!  Is evil afoot?  You've got a problem guys!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.