how to instantly confirm bank account

mamaof4

I would like to know how go about instantly confirming my bank account that I want to add to my pay pal account, without having to wait for the two small deposits.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If you have online banking and your bank qualifies, you will have the option to use the instant verification procedure when you add the bank account to your PayPal account profile.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Here's the PayPal Help Center information...

How do I add a U.S. bank account to my PayPal account?

Adding your bank account is easy and secure.

If you do online banking, you can usually link your bank account in just a few minutes.  Instant bank confirmation is a quick and convenient way to add U.S. bank account to your PayPal account.  Confirming your bank is a way to obtain the Verified status for your PayPal account. First, you enter your bank account information. Then, we establish a secure connection with your bank to verify the information and link your accounts.

If you don’t do online banking, you can link your accounts in about 3 days. First, you enter your bank account details. Then, we make 2 small deposits (less than $1.00) into your account. After you confirm the deposit amounts with us, we’ll link your accounts.

Here's how to add a bank account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
       2. Click Profile.
       3. Click Bank Accounts under Financial Information.
       4. Click Add.
       5. Enter the required information and click Add Bank Account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.