When do I get my refund?

juanjosejacobo
Contributor
Contributor

Well I confirmed my credit card and Paypal was supposed to remove the charge from my account in other words they were supposed to refund me the 1.95 confirmation. Its been about a week or two and I havent gotten the amount refunded.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

juanjosejacobo
Contributor
Contributor

sorry I was just over my head I went  the paypal history and the amount was there

Jun 11, 2010   Bonus From PayPal Completed
  $1.95 $0.00 $1.95 USD

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Check your PayPal account... the $1.95 will be credited to your PayPal account balance.

Login to Me Too

juanjosejacobo
Contributor
Contributor

I did as you asked for here is the result

• PayPal balance:  $0.00 USD
    • Any other ideas
Login to Me Too
Solved

juanjosejacobo
Contributor
Contributor

sorry I was just over my head I went  the paypal history and the amount was there

Jun 11, 2010   Bonus From PayPal Completed
  $1.95 $0.00 $1.95 USD

Login to Me Too

pashmak
New Community Member

I have the same question, despite I paid by master card and did not have any Paypal account in that time.

Will I receive it in my account ? Do you have any idea how long it may takes?

Thank you in advanceSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

VickiInHouston
New Community Member

I was issued a credit by one seller in the amount of $703 over a week ago.  I was also supposed to have another credit of $225, about a month ago.  I have been checking my credit card and although PayPal very quickly charged my credit card for the purchases, they have not issued any credit to my credit card.  How does PayPal issue refunds and does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the money back. 

I have also looked at my PayPal account and the only thing there is a small charge for some merchandise that I purchased about a week ago, but have not received. 

Login to Me Too

chevell1
Contributor
Contributor

hello i did recevie a deposit to my bank to ((conferm )))my account . the a mount is $1.85. with chase bank. as i understand Iam sapose to get MY   refond  back to my bank.. so now what do i do????? .  PS,  i do have a new credit card visa debit card, cause my old credit card had some charge's from some one I do not know . but i wood like to give me  new  credit  card with my  new numbers,,,....i would like to have pay pal ,added to my buying on  e-bay account .PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO ???.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.