Does paypal credit card include these features ?

js67755
Contributor
Contributor

Hi :-

1-I want to put some money in my paypal account for example 500$, and use it to fund the paypal credit card with smaller amount of money each time I need to buy something online( for example when I need to buy some thing cost 50$ , I transfer only 50$ from paypal account to paypal credit card,   is this possible)?

2-if I have a monthly membership that I've canceled but they are billing me , is it possible to reject  / stop /or stop processing this monthly payment easily by one click of a button online ( with no need to call anyone ) ?

3-  can I add funds to paypal account using visa credit card ? And how much fee for that ?

4-for people living in  Qatar , how do you deliver paypal credit card ? And how long time to receive it?

5- how much fee for paypal credit card ?Is there annual fee ? Or do you take some % from each purchase?Or are there other ways .

6-is it safe to use paypal credit card ? For example if I found out that someone is stealing , or purchasing things I did not know about , can I track it ,easy one click of button stop it , easy one click of button get refund online ?

Thank you .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.