Paypal mobile money requests don't appear in my account

TheValveDoctor
New Community Member

Hi Folks,

This afternoon I sent a request to a buyer for an item using the iPhone Paypal app. However, the buyer can't complete the sale because the link he received is invalid, and the transaction doesn't appear in my account at Paypal.com, although it does appear on my iPhone, but with a yellow clock symbol beside it rather than a green tick like the rest of the transactions, although I suspect this may be because the buyer is unable to complete the transaction. Has anyone seen this or have an idea what I should do? If I send the request again from my Paypal account, will this transaction eventually appear twice? It's very frustrating and there appears to be nothing concerning this on the internet. I thought the app would be simpler . . .

Cheers,

TheValveDoctor

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi TheValveDoctor,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting!

I haven’t come across this before, so I’ve reached out to our technical team to see if they can provide additional information on this. I’ll update you as soon as we hear back. In the meantime, if you wish to send your buyer a money request from your PayPal account, they shouldn’t have any issue with paying it and they can cancel the mobile request if they wish.

Thanks,

Maria 

Login to Me Too

hitechthereal1
New Community Member

I too have this problem. I received invoice request to pay from the sellers mobile. But when i go to my paypal on my computer there is no sign of the payment request. BUT if i click on the link it takes me to inputing details to pay the money HOWEVER the details for the item Im purchasing it not entirey readable. I definetely wouldnt pay thru this service. I want to login on my paypal thru pc anbd see the invoice request details THEN pay it. Why is it not showing in recent transaction or anywhere in my paypal online?????

Login to Me Too

Ouroboros666
New Community Member

Having the same problem with a mobile payment request from Italy not showing up in PayPal. I get the email notification, but following the link it asks me to log into mobile paypal, which doesn't help either. 

Login to Me Too

SewPixie
New Community Member

Was there ever a solution to this? Received a text and email for a payment request from a seller this morning (that I was expecting) but it doesn't show up when I log in. The link in the text and email just doesn't seem 'legit' somehow. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.