Instant transfer using PayPal balance

GillianKrohn
Contributor
Contributor

I want to do an instant transfer using the balance in my PayPal account and NOT my bank account.  I have been searching for the past hour on answers to find out how long it takes before the person gets it and I can't find anything.  The only answers are doing an instant transfer using your bank account.  I just want to know if they are going to get it right away 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When you pay a seller it is never instant > paypal credit them for you then start the process of uploading your funds to paypal from your funding source.

So all paypal payments are instant apart from echeques and an echeque is when you fund a payment from your bank but don't have a back up card registered to the account as well.

Whether they have a hold on that payment  in the recipients account is another matter and depends on whether you are sending using the goods or gift option or if they are a new seller subject to a payment hold etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.