How long to lift receiving limits? Still waiting since October?

hotrodfil
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering how long it's taken for others to have their receiving limits lifted? We been asked for for countless documents - the last was my passport and a letter from my fellow directors because it seems Paypal needed confirmation that 'Phil' is short for 'Philip'...

This has been dragging on since October last year. We seem to have invested countless hours and wasted months of trading waiting for account to have it's receiving limit lifted. Checking the list the only thing that Paypal say they're waiting for is our business registration number. The resolution centre confirms they received this on the 6th December?

Help?!

And yes - we have spent hours phoning expensive help lines.

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

darktemplar999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I wait for delete limits more like moonth,I sent all documents moonth ago and still all in process.  I do not get any email or notification about sending next documents or negative accept and other things. Please can you see on this? I can not call for support, because I speak only in slovak or czech language. need email support. Pls help me.

Login to Me Too

Anzuxd
New Community Member

Hello, 

I just wanted to share my experience of lifting the limitation on a Paypal account.

When I had my account limited, I uploaded the documents they requested and I got online to see how long it usually takes. And some of the answers really scared me. 

In my case, however, it took 4 working days. 

I sent my documents on a Friday, and on Sunday I got their reply - that the address on one of the documents and that on my Paypal account had to be a word-for-word match. So I matched the address on the site with the one in one of the two documents I uploaded, and then I waited.

Until Wednesday. 

When I called. 

There is a number for Europe as well  - 00 353 1 436 9111 this is where I called (calling to America would have cost me a great deal, but this was much better). And the Customer Service employee told me, in a wonderful Irish accent, what exactly had to be a perfect match with what. So I made the changes right there on the spot and in 15 minutes my account was just fine. Also, depending on when you are, it is better to get the time-zone straight and keep in mind that any customer service is around for no more than 8 hours on weekdays, sometime between 8/10 a.m. and 16/18 p.m. 

I understand these are safety measures against money laundering, and what I like most about Paypal is that it's safe. Personally, I believe that in general e-mails are not as effective as an actual conversation when somebody is looking just at your account and is telling you precisely what is wrong or what needs to be done. 

Anyway, this was it for me. 

Login to Me Too

Eminozf
New Community Member
My account has limited due to lift limits on 20th june And i submitted all necessary documents in the same day The first day I called the customer service and told me in 24 hours it will be open Second day I called them and told me 48 hours Third day 72 hours 4th day Brexit has happened and because of the currency difference I ve lost £400 over 600$ over my delayed payment Today 27th exactly one week has passed and nothing has changed I am a trader and have monthly payments to my suppliers in where I cannot find safer way than paypal to send money How irresponsible, cheap customer service of Paypal makes me check everyday ten times to see process And a little advice if someone reads here before starting to use Paypal for business Just find an alternative way, because paypal stops your account on a most necessary day and just keep lies by customer service Case ID Number: PP-004-745-876-991
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.