Help - Money is not showing in account

mhobbo
New Community Member

I need all of your help!

I sold 3 things on ebay a few days ago, one buyer paid straight away and this money is in my paypal account.   I then realised that my email address was incorrect so i changed it in my paypal account - this has caused problems with allowing the other 2 transactions to go through.

On ebay if i go into the item it has buyer payment in progress - the buyer and I have agreed to cancel the transaction and the buyer has asked for a refund.  The problem is that the money is not showing up in my paypal account so i do not have the money to refund?

Please can somebody help??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Firstly you can have up to 8 email addys on the one paypal account so if you add the other one and verify it then you should be sorted.

BUT if there is a cancel option next to  the word unclaimed in the BUYERS paypal account then tell them to just cancel and the money will be return to their funding source (you can't refund as you have not got the payment).

However if there is not a cancel option find out what it says and come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.