Error: "We're sorry but we cant send your payment right now"

Arcanic
Contributor
Contributor

For the past 3 days I've been trying to send money to one person and pay for an invoice to another but keep getting the error  "We're sorry but we cant send your payment right now" and I don't know why?

I really need to pay for these items ,I've explained to the seller's that I'm having issues but it's been 3 days now and I'm sure they are starting to think I won't ever pay .

I am a verified user  so it can't be because of that.It was working before these 3days as I had bought things previously with no trouble but now it's not working and it's really frustrating having to apoligise so many times to the sellers because of an error on paypal ,it's not my fault but I feel i'm wasting their time and making their life more stressful  😞

I have seen I am not the only person who has been having this issue, please help us?

Thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Only customer services can help you with this as it is an account issue.

Contact us bottom of paypal pages > use the call us option on the left (fees apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Arcanic
Contributor
Contributor

Oh okay that's bad 😞  I can't phone as I'm selectively mute ,is there another way to contact?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can email but unfortunately they are not the greatest at returning emails and when they do they are not often terribly helpful.

Could someone phone for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Arcanic
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry but I have no one who could phone on my behalf,I'll have to email but if it takes a long time and doesn't help then am I stuck? 😞 is there nothing else I can do as I really don't want to keep the sellers waiting weeks for payment ...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I'm sorry I don't work for paypal, I am just an ebay seller that volunteers help here ....if there was anything else I could suggest I would but unfortunately I can't.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Arcanic
Contributor
Contributor

That's okay Thank you for trying to help anyway  ♥ I appreciate you taking time away from yourself to help others .

Login to Me Too

shinny_shah
New Community Member

Im having the same problem. I have funds in my account and am within my balance, I have tried calling them but can not get through to someone. I had this issue last week and it resolved but it seems to be occuring again :s. I have emailed them and i can not understand why this is happening, given that i really need to use my paypal account as i am on holiday and need to use it here

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.