CODE CONFIRMATION

LAAZIZ2
Nouveau membre de la communauté

PLEASE , I have made a link between my account paypal and my visa carte so And paypal deduct a percentage of the money in my account in order to get a confirmation code but now i didnt receive anything,please its necessary to complete my confirmation account so iam looking forward to resolve my probelm thanks for your time and consideration.

S'IL VOUS PLAÎT, j'ai liée entre mon compte paypal et ma carte visa donc paypal déduit un pourcentage de l'argent sur mon compte afin d'obtenir un code de confirmation mais maintenant je n'ai rien reçu, s'il vous plaît il est nécessaire de compléter mon compte de confirmation afin je suis impatient de résoudre mon problème merci pour votre temps et votre considération

Login to Me Too
1 RÉPONSE 1

PayPal_Siobhan2
Modérateur
Modérateur

Hi LAAZIZ2, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.