wrong bank account

rikkispanyardo
Contributor
Contributor

I added money to a closed bank account from my pay pal account by mistake and it hase been almost 7 days and it has not returned .. where is my money ?WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW THANKS

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If the transaction fails then normally the funds return to your paypal balance.

But if they don't i would give paypal a call via contact us bottom of paypal pages > put in account probs and phone the number given.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on til you get through to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rikkispanyardo
Contributor
Contributor

Still not returned back to my account so was wondering who has the money ?

Login to Me Too

rikkispanyardo
Contributor
Contributor

STILL NOT GOT MY MONEY !! BANK SAYS IT HAS NOT GOT IT SO PAY PAL MUST HAVE IT .. IT CANT BE FLOATING IN MID AIR .. .........................THAT'S IT IM OFF EBAY ONCE I GET MY MONEY BACK..IF IT DON'T COME BACK IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS I SEEING MY SOLICITOR ...

Login to Me Too

rikkispanyardo
Contributor
Contributor

My money still has not been found and is going into the fourth week .Been to see bank manager he tells me they do not have it  so who has got it! I am not wasting phone calls on pay pal .. This is their error and My funds should have gone back into My pay pal account .I have emailed papal many times and is still not resolved This is ridiculous

Login to Me Too

rikkispanyardo
Contributor
Contributor

still no £400.00 where the hell is it !! pay pal is now taking the **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Pointless keep posting here.

This is an advice forum, i told you to phone paypal and you don't want to.

No more advice we can give you, we can't see your account and have no idea where your money is.

Phone them and find out !!!! As it was your mistake in the first place that you sent the funds to a closed bank account !!!!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.