where is my money?!

LR2406
Contributor
Contributor

I have been selling stuff on Ebay over the past couple of months and using Paypal as the customers method of payment. I have sent all items after Ebay told me the customers had paid, and then received good feedback so I know paypal aren't holding my payments because of that. Also paypal says the payments have been released, BUT NONE OF THEM have appeared in my bank or on my statements.

Please help because I'm really worried that I have been told that I've been paid an infact I haven't made any money!!

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

joeleymezza
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal system won't let me transfer money into my bank account as it says that my bank account is registered on another unused Paypal account.  I phoned customer services and was told that they have had 'a technical issue' which prevented the assistant from removing the bank account details from the old account.  I asked how long they had had the technical issue and was told 3 days. 

What utter rubbish.  As far as I am concerned it is another way of delaying the release of money so they can gain more interest in their own account.

Come on Paypal, get your act together and start treating your customers properly.

Login to Me Too

LR2406
Contributor
Contributor

I just don't understand why the money doesn't just go straight into the account :S that was the impression I got of Paypal before I started using it. 'Faster way to pay and be paid'-what a load of rubbish. I might aswell have driven to the people's houses all over the UK and picked up the money myself, might have got it quicker!

Login to Me Too

mrfrustrated

Quite rite,P.Pal is truly CRAP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.