pending balance?

ian5
Contributor
Contributor

Where is "pending balance" located in my Paypal? I have made my 1st 3 sales through ebay which have been paid through paypal. I understand the need for pending but am concerned that I cant find a pending balance on my paypal. Do you think I may have been ripped off?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ian5

Funds would show in your paypal account balance but have pending by them.

NEVER send anything until the funds are showing in your paypal account balance because until they do you have not been paid.

If its not showing then you may have been scammed OR have an incorrect email address on your auctions so try this first  >>

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ian5
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for quick reply.    The email addy is correct.  I checked as you said.  I've had emails from paypal for each of the transactions also.  I'm still confused.

Login to Me Too

ian5
Contributor
Contributor

NOOOoooooo. Its a gmail / googlemail issue I think.  The bad news is I mailed the items already. What should my next move be?  Am I at the mercy of my buyers and have to ask them to cancel the payment to the gmail and remake it to the googlemail or is their another way?  I'm new to receiving money with paypal.     Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.