how long it takes for paypal to paypal transfer

mbprajapati
Contributor
Contributor

how long it takes for paypal to paypal transfer? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Paelavong003
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mbprajapati,

Good day to you! A PayPal to PayPal transfer usually are instantaneous but it sole depends on how the sender of the payment funds it. If it's funded by eCheck it can take 5-7 working days for clearance but other than that so long as the payment passes security risks you should be good.

Sincerely,

Paelavong

Login to Me Too

mbprajapati
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Paelavong003 for reponse.

If send doesnot have enough money in paypal wallet and using bank account to transfer to my paypal, in that case what is the processing time?

Login to Me Too

Paelavong003
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@mbprajapati,

Hmmmm, that's a good question, but it really depends on the situation. If the sender tries to send money without money it should ask him/her to send the money using some options ie. Intant Bank Transfer, Card, eCheck. If it's the the sender has both bank and card registered and already confirmed It should be instantaneous, if the sender only has the bank with no card it might take 5-7 working days, if the person has a card it also is instantaneous.

Note: the process stated above are only applicable for UK to UK transaction, international transaction may differ.

I hope this answered your question.

Sincerely,
Paelavong
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.