fast withdraw gone ? help

jamespppp
New Community Member

Hi all,

I have always used the "withdraw your money faster" option but tonight its disapeared and only the regular withdraw is there

I was more than happy paying the £5 fee, but this important and very useful feature has gone

Has this happened to anyone else and how did you get it back?

Thankyou in advance

James

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

dazed1978
Contributor
Contributor

Same here ... can someone please explain what is going on ? I am desperately needing to withdraw to get funds same day but I dont know whether it would work without a fee ...

It was there last week as I used it ...

have paypal finally gone to faster payments ?

Login to Me Too

Crugga
Contributor
Contributor

OP has probably sussed this but i'm sure many others will be looking in here.

This might answer your question.

"Your withdrawal request status

Your withdrawal request has been submitted to your bank and is now being processed. Your funds can take up to 2 hours to appear in your bank account."

Seems that instant withdrawls are being rolled out slowly and these are not the £5 12 hour withdrawls, these are free and in my case immediate, there was no 30 minutre pending period it just switched to completed after about 20 seconds. Rang my bank straight away and the funds were there.

Amazing step forward and something that will surely attract people to use Paypal.

Login to Me Too

pickledegg
Contributor
Contributor

Yes thanks Crugga. I resigned myself to the fact it was going to take a week, tried it and it took 2 hours! Paypal are playing mind games! hehe

Definitely a HUGE improvement.Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Crugga
Contributor
Contributor

Definately, and will save me £80 a month in fees as I did 4 faster withdrawls a week.

Nah i'm really pleased with that. 🙂

Login to Me Too

explore466
Contributor
Contributor

I have been told that all the £5 fees paid for the faster withdrawls will be reimbursed and this will be backdated to January!!!  Apparently Paypal should have altered their withdrawal system a long time ago

Login to Me Too

Roc24v
Contributor
Contributor

The £5 fee has been replaced with Faster Payments,

HOWEVER all of mine are being held in a 21 hour security review, I've been with paypal as a business customer since 2001 with the same accounts, I do NOT NEED reviewing over and over and over again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.