Withdrawal times from 2 hours to 72 hours - why?

Poshjunk
Contributor
Contributor
Why the change? I have been a PayPal user for a long time now. I have never had a real problem until of late withdrawals from paypal to my bank account take 72 hours them the normal 2 hours. I have called up paypal and not one person can tell me a reason why this has happened. I don't think it's fair. I have done no wrong and I am a good seller so why punish me? If I owed paypal any money I am sure they would demand it and happily accept payment immediately, however when you want your money that you've earnt, you have to wait three days? What checks are paypal doing which mean they can't release the funds in 2 hours? It's complete rubbish
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Poshjunk
Contributor
Contributor
Funny how I contact paypal and get this generic crap back (clearly stating 2 hours!!!!) How do I withdraw money to my bank? To withdraw money: Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com/uk Click 'Withdraw' near the top of the page. Enter the amount to withdraw, choose the desired bank account, then click 'Continue'. Review the withdrawal details and click 'Submit'. Your money will usually take up to 2 hours to appear in your bank account. Please make sure your bank account information is correct before attempting to withdraw money from your PayPal account. Eg, if your name is James Patrick Smith, but your bank account is in the name of 'J P Smith,' you would need to enter 'J P' as your first name when adding the bank account to your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.