Why am I getting this error message when trying to transfer funds onto my card?

yukigirlyrock
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I try to transfer money from my PayPal balance onto my linked card I get the error message "Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."
I have done this several times the last few days with absolutely no problems. (My family has been sending me money here and there as I am out of the country). There is nothing wrong with my account or my card. Please help! This is extremely frustrating

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yukigirlyrock

Probably because you are out of the country.

Paypal is country specific so if you try and use it in another country it may not work properly AND it may trigger paypal security and they may want proof of verification that its you using it and its not been hijacked and being used by a scam in another country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yukigirlyrock
Contributor
Contributor

That's not it because like I said I have successfully transfered money onto my card several times since I've been out of the country. All of the sudden it's giving me this error message for no reason.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.