WHeRe Is My MoNeY??/??

HarmlessGirl
Contributor
Contributor

So I SoLd sOmEtHiNg on eBay, on the second of January, and my payment still says pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I normally don't send packages unless I get paid, but this time was an exception. THe eBayer is new, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to leave feedback, which I've read could speed up the process. It's now the 14, seven days after the package got shipped to the buyer, and I Still DoNt HaVe AcCeSs To My MoNeY!!!!!!1111 eBay is going to start charging me for my seller fees, and I don't even have my money yet!! RIP me 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HarmlessGirl

OK is it pending coming INTO your paypal account balance from the buyer ie an echeque OR is it pending IN your paypal account balance under the new seller hold.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

HarmlessGirl
Contributor
Contributor

I mean 7 days after the package got shipped

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HarmlessGirl

New seller hold that every new seller goes through.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/security/ebay-payments-learn-more

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

HarmlessGirl
Contributor
Contributor

Lol im not new, I've been using eBay since 2012 and I have almost 100 feedbacks recieved 😞 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HarmlessGirl

OK is it pending coming INTO your paypal account balance from the buyer ie an echeque OR is it pending IN your paypal account balance under the new seller hold.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.