Top-up paypal balance

lydiaki
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I need to top up my paypal balance by transferring money from a bank account that is already linked to the Paypal account. However, the systems asks to sign in my bank account and enter "Slovenska sporitelna a.s." as the beneficiary's name, claiming that this is Paypal's partner. To be honest it seemed a bit weird to me and wondering if anyone else has transferred money this way before.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi lydiaki

Sounds weird to me to

Dont do it call ppal direct and ask first, dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone or www.facebook.com/PayPalUKand @AskPaypal for Twitter

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Fatima

Hi lydiaki

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum.

Please, don't transfer money in a different way that I am gonna tell you now.

If you've added your bank account to your PayPal account, you can move money from your bank account to your PayPal account for free. 

Here’s how:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Under 'PayPal balance', click Add money.
  3. Under 'You move money from your bank account', click Continue.
  4. Make a note of our bank details (in red) and log in to your online banking to make a payment to your PayPal account.

Your money will probably arrive in your PayPal account within a few minutes, but it could take up to 2 hours. We’ll email you when it arrives.

For the transfer to be successful:

• Your bank and your PayPal account need to be registered in the UK
  • The name on your bank account needs to match the name on your PayPal account
  • You need to have sufficient money in your bank account

Hope that helps!

Fatima

Login to Me Too

Bridwine
New Community Member

I've been looking for a way to do just that, add some money to it 

But seems like I don't have that option at all

The only available is "withdraw", not "add" at all

Can anyone confirm there are difference policies from this standpoint depending on the country one comes from? (Georgia in my case)

Cheers

Login to Me Too

Samezra94
New Community Member

Ive been having the same problem too. There's no "Add" button to be seen and only "Withdraw". 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.