Suggestion to paypal

Jack007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  I was wondering if you could put in an option for sellers to easily print out a complete list of the days transactions in an easy format and say 10 on 1  page.  The reason I ask is because I either have to write down all the sales and then start filling them as Paypal does not give us enough time to build and fill orders before we get automatically logged off. Very frustrating. So if I can just print out the names, address and purchases I can work without making a list or being kicked out because I was too slow. If we can do that already without making packing slips, waste of paper then tell me how please.

Customer name and address

Items purchased.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Another way to submit suggestions or changes is to use the Site Feedback link from within your PayPay Account. The link is on every page. There's a survey question to answer and text box below. Use the text box to submit your suggestion or change. Seems they do have folks that look at the submissions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.