Pending payment

Jojo0704
Contributor
Contributor

I've paid something on Ebay and they said they're waiting for my payment. I paid through paypal but i want my items to be send by seller faster.

How can i do now to make the payment go to the seller faster? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jojo0704

If the payment is showing as completed on your paypal account then you have paid and if its pending on the SELLERS paypal account then that is down to a problem on their account and not yours.

So ask for your item asap or you will file a dispute for non receipt of item.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jojo0704
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass No. It's pending In my account at activity it shows something like this: eCheque estimated completion: 9 October 2017. We advise merchants not to dispatch items until they have received payment. My question is why this time i need to wait until they take my money because before when i ordered on ebay the money were straight away shown as pending transactions on my bank account. Now they are not even in the pending transactions .
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jojo0704

Well I wish you had said it was an echeque and saved me wasting time.

Anyway 'normally' when you pay a seller it is never instant, paypal CREDIT the seller for you and then paypal wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account to pay them back again. Even if the funds have left your bank account it does not mean that paypal have got them as they go the slowest way (cheaper i guess) 5-7 days working days before they hit paypal.

HOWEVER paypal normally only take that risk as long as the buyer has a back up card linked to their paypal account AND have never had a failed bank transfer or neg balance before. If they have had that or do not have a back up card linked then you have to wait for the funds to transfer to paypal and then they are credited to the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.