Pending money withdraw

robert16
Contributor
Contributor

How long do i have to wait to get my money fro paypal to my bank account ???? I've go to pay NOW !! I made withdraw yesterday at 19.09 !!!! It's now 7.10 am and still pending ?! Is it a joke ???????

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Withdrawals take from 2- 72 hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

robert16
Contributor
Contributor

I don't care - to make a check could only be a minute or two ! When i'm taking MYYYY money into MYYYYYYY bank account paypal should do it straight away or even faster. I'm losing MYYYYY money and time . If i lose my job becouse of Paypal they will have to pay me a big compensation for that !!  1 quid withdraw - done in a minute ! more than 100 gpb 72 hours ? The are generating illegal intrests using our money ! Already put complaint agains them to goverment body.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Bit difficult to complain when we agree to those terms when we sign the user agreement when we join paypal.

If you don't want to agree to paypals terms and conditions then you are within your rights to close your paypal account.

It is annoying to have to wait but i look at it as i agreed to this when i joined AND without paypal its doubtful i would have sold my item and got the money in the first place so waiting a few days is the better option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

robert16
Contributor
Contributor

I've got no time to wait . Ebay and Paypal can co-operate together right but they never shoul do anything like that . Just reported this case to RIGHT body . Look like a money fraud - illegal i should say .

People can lose their customers - who will pay for that loss? Think twice and stop defend Paypal .

If i will lose my job because of this delay - i will ask Paypal to pay a compensation . Fair play isn't it ?

I want ti see My private security checklist . With full log including date , time and everything elese ! It's my right !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.