Pending Withdrawal!

ylreveb15
New Community Member
Paypal really sucks, they hold my money everytime i need it so bad, i contacted their cust service a lot of times already but all they can say is wait up to 3 days! **bleep**. that is my money and not yours why you guys keep us waiting for our own money? we worked hard for that money or someone worked hard for that. that money came from my boss coz i am working online, that supposed to be for my tuition fee so i can take the exam. now! I was not able to take the exam because of this! I will fail now. The worst thing is there is no cancellation button even if its pending i hope you will improve your system and have the option to cancel withdrawals that are pending for how many days alreadym because all of us people are in need you might really never know how important money is for us! I also need to pay our electric bill and buy milks anddiapers for my 2 kids. and our allowance. you messed up everything now i dont have money! if i just know that it will take longer. i should just ask my boss to send it to other money transfers! i wont use paypal anymore after this! Why cant you do that for us? why can you just send the money directly from our bank without holding it? are you doing scams, using our own money or what??? I lose my patience and control because of this. coz i really need the money!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ylreveb15

Paypal state 2-24 hours in the UK unless you are subject to a 72 hour security hold, you obviously were.

And to be honest its pointless ranting on about exams and diapers as no one here cares as we don't work for paypal.

This is just a user to user advice forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

itsasham
Contributor
Contributor
U feel for you in the same situation paypal keeping my money to just cos they can phoning financial services authorities on Monday I'm not sure if this is actually legal defently not exceptable plus can't close the account either cos I have a pending withdrawal I will never use PayPal again a very bad company after three years of giving them tons of money this is how u get treated well I'll be taking my money elsewhere my bank account is faster
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.