PENDING WITHDRAWL TO MY CREDIT CARD!

ang3lt0uch
Contributor
Contributor

I'm very unhappy to say even the 72 h period that it MAY takes it's a lie!

I have 5 FULL days since i clicked withdraw to my credit card, and it is still PENDING.

I called right before the 72 hours were up, they told me whne the timer hits 72 h it's gonna be completed,

I called 10 hours after the 72 h passed, they told me it was a mistake and they submitted a ticket so that my withdrawl will clear in 24h from that call maximum.

It's now 2 days from that call, almiost, and more than 2 full days from the 72 h!!!!

My withdrawl to my credit card it still pending

I don';t understand how this is possible.........

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What country do you reside in?

As you posted on the UK Community Forum, we have to assume you have a UK PayPal Account.  If that's incorrect, you need to be a bit more specific. 

Here's why, PayPal does not allow withdrawals from your UK PayPal account balance to your credit or debit card. Instead, you can withdraw funds to your UK Bank Account.

If you don't have a UK Account, you should be contacting customer support direct with your concerns.  Yes, PayPal does permit some countries to withdraw from their account balance to credit cards.   The reason behind this is because each country had different rules and regulations pertaining to money transaction processing services.  In order for PayPal to do business in a particular country, they must abide by that countries laws.  In some cases PayPal can provide a full line of services while in other countries, they are quite limited.

Login to Me Too

ang3lt0uch
Contributor
Contributor

i am not from uk and frankly i did not know this was a uk forum sorry.

still, the withdrawl is not illegal, or impossible, here i have done it before, for many years...  and it worked, no money ion the account showing, all money showing in the withdrawl, which is forever pending

i'll look for a suitable forum then.

Login to Me Too

Owen_Jade
New Community Member

They're b***s******* you. They have a problem with the system. A lot of people are getting the same "Pending" status. Maybe it's time to open up an account to Skrill.

Lol!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.