I want MY MONEY NOW!!!!

davethomas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My account is blocked that's fine i don't want to use you as a company any more. I have all positive feedback for all items but my money is on hold for 180 day this is illegal behaviour, abusive and pure dam right bullying. My nephew has just recently died of cancer  and i wanted to use the money to have his favorite cartoon character on his grave stone.

I have a card on to cover any charge backs that will never happen.

You can clearly see my frustration !

God Bless 

David

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davethomas

You need to contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

davethomas
Contributor
Contributor

I have nothing but generic responses . i have received terrible customer service .

Thanks 

David

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davethomas

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

davethomas
Contributor
Contributor

Tried it all i got no where , they always say you need to wait 180days which is totally unacceptable .

David 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davethomas

If they have already told you its going to be 180 days then not a lot you can do about it.

They allow the 6 months in case you get a chargeback.

And having a card does not make any difference as they are not allowed to ''dip'' into your funding source and help themselves, they can only ever take from your paypal balance.

I'm afraid its not illegal as you agreed to any hold paypal feels appropriate when you agreed to the user agreement when you opened your account.

Sorry but nothing you can do really.

Could you borrow the money and pay it back 6 months later??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

davethomas
Contributor
Contributor

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days  is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power.

Kind regards

David 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davethomas

I have already told you WHY paypal hold the funds in your paypal balance, its because you get a chargeback, and i explained why they could not take it from your card.

It does not matter how many threads you start the information won't change, if paypal have said no then they mean no.

Oh and i do not have any competitors !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

davethomas
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry do you work for paypal ? no you don't.  You do not make decisions for paypal so that statement is nothing but rubbish.  you need to give other people a chance to reply to threads this is a forum      F O R UM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVID

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davethomas

Smiley Very Happy  You are rude and silly.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.