How Do I Cancel A Withdrawal?

rezoonicz
New Community Member

Hello Paypal Communinty,

I have a problem regarding my withdrawal in Paypal to my Bank Account. My bank rejects the payment for the invalid information i have. By the way, I used my mother's bank account to withdraw. It was late when i realized that somehow, Paypal disapproves such transaction, can i still cancel the withdrawal? 

Thanks and God Bless

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Mike286
New Community Member

I need some help in cancelling my most recent withdrawal. I have multiple bank accounts added on my Paypal account and I have wrongly credited it on a different bank account. The status is still saying pending. I tried to call Paypal Customer Support right away as what I have read through the thread, however it is already out of working hours. How should I go into getting this cancelled asap before it gets credited?

Login to Me Too

Normind
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

I received an email from paypal that I added a card on my account. I didnt authorized it. Then, I logged in to my paypal account and saw that my funds in paypal was being withdraw to that credit card. Please help me to retrieved my funds. Is it possible to cancel that withdrawal transaction since it is still pending? Please help me, that's my hard earned money from my work.

Login to Me Too

r3alscor3
Contributor
Contributor
I have used to withdraw my PayPal balance in USD but I have to receive it in PESO coz that is my local currency. Does PayPal charge for it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.