Help! Im new to this and panicking about where my money is!! :(

Liberty1995
Contributor
Contributor

So i set a pay pal accountup recently and i'm going through the bank funding process , they said they will deposit a small amount into my account so i can continue the process...this was on saturday and it is still not in there?!

Secondly and more importantly, i withdrew money from my paypal to my bank account on saturday at 5.45, they said after 72 ours i should be in my account.... its 5 oclock on tuesday and is yet to be in my account??!!

Any Ideas? Im pankicing but mayne only because this is the first time i've used this, could do with some reassurance that it will definately go into my account eventually?!

thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You should really verify your account before transfering funds.

Firstly you have not left enough time yet for the deposits to go in, can take up to a week.

Secondly the 72 hours is approx and also the timing goes from when the payment has changed from pending to completed in your paypal account.

If for any reason it does not transfer because you have not verified your account (and i am not saying it won't), then it will go back to your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.