Every payment pending

Louise3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I wonder if anyone else is experiencing every payment pending for them? The first payment I took out of 50 was fine went into my account immediately. However every single transaction since just goes straight to pending and is taking ages. I know that some will do this but thought it was pot luck. Surely the whole idea of using PayPal is to have quicker access to our funds rather than waiting 2/3 days to receive anything.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Louise3

Pending IN your paypal account waiting to clear into your paypal account balance?

Or a pending withdrawal to your bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Louise3
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I should have said its every withdrawal to my bank account. The first one went into my bank in minutes but every single withdrawal since then ( last month and half) have all went to pending immediately and taking a few days.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Louise3

Thats odd, in the UK it should take no longer than 2 - 24 hours UNLESS you get an email to say you are subject to a  random security hold of 72 hours.

BUT that hold should not be every time !!!!

Personally i would contact paypal and ask why that is happening >>

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Louise3
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for this. I just emailed them and will also use the Facebook page. I don't get an email to say it's gone for checks just one to say you have requested a withdrawal and this can take up to 72 hours to process. Then it sits pending for ages. It's the same for every transaction
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.