Completed payment status, but money is not showing up in my account.

NicoleF92
New Community Member

Hi, I recently held a donation fundraiser for my cat, who DESPERATELY needs eye surgery and vet attention.. 
Well, as I am aware, that your transactions may take up to 24hrs to 3 days to go through - I was wondering if there is absolutely ANYWAY to make the transaction a little speedier? I had no idea until after I had raised the money that the transaction would take this long, and honestly.. my cat's life sort of.. depends on this money going through as soon as possible.. His eye is in really bad condition with an infection from being in a cat fight a few nights ago.. I had no other options but to hold a fundraiser for him, to low-and-behold find out I might not get my money for 3 days. There at atleast 20 transactions from various people and 466 dollars and some change pending right now.. I'd like to see that money in my bank account as soon as possible, this is a very dire situation. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is a help board not paypal customer services so you need to contact them about this HOWEVER I can pretty much assure you that they can not do anything once the withdrawal has been processed to speed it up.

You may be lucky and get it in a couple of hours, the 72 hour hold is not that often applied in my experience.

You may also look into getting pet insurance when you take on an animal to care for, it is a low amount per month and then you can get your pet immediate attention should they get ill.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yogi1
New Community Member

is there a charge, when seller tried to take money out sent 12.35  seller got 11.69  , is this correct

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes of course, unfortunately paypal is not a charity and charges for their services.

3.4% + 20p per transaction for selling.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.